aalikaprescribes From birthdays at McDonald’s to promotions at McKinsey..
From solving all my math homework to counting down days to become J masi! 🥳
Been through it all, side by side, every step of the way.🥰
Here’s hoping the last of the 20’s serves you the kind of life you’ve always dreamt of! Happy you day SP! Love you long time! ♥️♥️♥️
aalikaprescribes Your body is always eavesdropping on your thoughts, 24/7. Make sure you feed your mind every morning with the right energy along with nourishing the body with the right fuel. ✨
I’m thankful today to be able to grow, nourish a soul within me. The excitement, build up, anticipation of meeting for the first time... 🥰
And on the days I’m extra tired (because there are plenty) I’ll remind myself :
That my body is the safest home my baby will ever have.. the warmest, most secure, most at peace my baby will ever be! 🙏🏻🌸
aalikaprescribes This #WorldMentalHealthDay@syska.led is here to remind you all that there is light at the end of the tunnel & that even though the future seems a little uncertain right now..better times are coming ✨
While this pandemic will certainly affect people with pre-existing mental health conditions, people who have never experienced anxiety, depression or other mental health disorders are also extremely susceptible 😔
Many of us haven't had as much contact or conversation with ourselves or with any professionals about our mental wellness before 😕But before considering therapy or medication.. there’s a lot we can do to keep sane 🙌🏼
Small things like turning news notifications off, going outside without your phone, consuming less social media, getting enough exercise help in the long run ❤️
Once you've managed the external, it's important to focus on the internal stressors that may come up!
Eating the right foods, taking your vitamin supplements, regular breathwork, yoga, journaling and leaning into a community with friends and family can be useful tools for managing stress and anxiety 🤗 Here’s to waiting on that #BrighterFuture while making sure our today’s are full of joy!
aalikaprescribes Know what to ask your Doc! 🤔
1. Woman’s AMH levels? (egg count/quality indicator)
2. Periods not on track..why? Hormonal blood work? Including FSH, LH, Progesterone, Testosterone, Estradiol etc
3. What are my thyroid levels? Prolactin levels?
4. Do I need a sonography? To check for cysts, fibroids, thickening or thinning of uterine lining etc?
5. Does my partner need a Semen analysis?
6. How do I check my fertile window? How can I track my ovulation?
7. Any local infections?
8. Any functional / performance related disorders that can be corrected?
9. Any dietary, lifestyle modifications required?
10. Relevant family history or previous history of surgery/ miscarriage/ abortions?
11. Do I need a HSG ( to check patency of tubes, adhesions etc) or a diagnostic laparoscopic surgery?
12. Is there a chance you are conceiving but there is no implantation to the uterus?
13. Any other medical conditions of the woman/ man - like diabetes or insulin resistance, hypertension etc?
14. How to tackle the societal pressures or psychological stress?
15. Any contraception/ medications like birth control that you been on recently or for a long duration in the past?