boxcomponents Want a durable and affordable DOWNHILL drivetrain? At $220, you can get a complete groupset with low maintenance, and be ready to start shredding in no time.
(1) Box Two 7 Speed DH Rear Derailleur
(1) Box Two 7 Speed Shifter
(1) Box Two 11-24 Cassette
(1) Box Two 11 Speed Chain
boxcomponents The Box Three™ 20x1.75" Pro Disc BMX is our solid performing Box Three wheelset with the addition of a disc brake rear hub. Featuring Box Three Pro Disc, Box One Pro Spokes, and Box One Alloy Hoops, this wheelset is built to perform!
• The Box Three Pro Disc Hub has a 6061 T6 aluminum hub shell, 6-bolt rotor mounting interface, and offers a solid and quick 3 pawl / 120 point engagement system. Built around a Chromoly axle and high quality sealed bearings this hub will get you moving and stopping fast!
• Box One™ Alloy Hoops have a no-nonsense low-profile design that eliminates excess material, making them some of the lightest weight double-wall rims available. Featuring single eyelets to help prevent spoke pull-through, higher spoke tensions are possible.
• Box One™ Pro Spokes feature a double-butted 14 gauge spoke (2.0/1.8/2.0mm) our Pro Spoke Kit is lighter AND stronger than traditional straight 14 gauge spokes. This is possible by using a spoke that is 14g at the ends but 15g in the middle; this combination makes for an exceptional strength to weight ratio. Additionally included is Lightweight Black Anodized Aluminum Nipples to further reduce rotational weight.
boxcomponents The Box Two Prime 9 Rear Derailleur is very similar to the Box One version however, to be more wallet-friendly, it offers a non-adjustable Tri-Pack™ Clutch, bushing pulleys, and some muted finishes. Box Two rear derailleurs are still optimized for 11-50t cassettes and offer durability and performance for the most demanding terrain, just at a lower price!
• Our Most Durable Derailleur
• Tri-Pack™ Limited Slip Clutch
• Sealed Bushings Pulleys
• Nylon Composite Knuckle
• Pivot-Tech™ Cable Stay
• Durable 3D Forged Linkages
• Forged Inner and Outer Cage
• Prime 9 Technology™
• Compatible with Standard Derailleur Hangers (Non Direct-Mount)
• Prime 9™ Drivetrain Compatibility Manual
boxcomponents Box One Saddles are the first of their kind, featuring a proprietary co-molded nylon shell and carbon fiber seatpost. Super lightweight and designed specifically for BMX racing, they feature the Box logo molded into the top and have reduced profiles to prevent snagging on pants.